Thursday, October 9, 2008

September results and October Goals

September was a pretty swingy month, didnt really get much momentum and was no where as near as good as August. Getting slightly more comfortable at 400nl and the swings that come with it, which is a good thing. I didnt play for the first week of October which delayed my goals post, but here it is.

Review of September -

Passed

Kinda Passed
Failed

25k hands of 200nl
10k hands of 400nl and finish my current staking deal

played all the hands I wanted, didnt run as good as I hoped though.

Start working on my new uni subject

yep, just finishing my assignment today.

Do my (fucking) tax return

Realised ive gotta do some other stuff before I do my return, like get some depreciation schedules done etc...didnt get around to it.

Finish watching "Mathematics of Holdem" DC Videos and rewatch some FR ones

Was lazy with watching videos and didnt finish the maths videos.

Go see my mortgage broker

Done, now all I need to do is find a suitable house in my price range.

Fitness stuff...
Go to the Gym 8 out of the next 9 days, and 3 times a week from then on.

Kept it up for most of the month, but havnt been for a week or so.

Get a new gym program (because im bored with the old one)

didnt get around to it, but ive been enjoying gym for the most part.

Make sure I eat 3 meals a day and have protein shakes


Still in the cycle of getting up late, and skipping breakfast :(

October goals

finish the september goals
- Do depreciation crap/tax return.
- finish mathematics on holdem DC videos

Play 30k hands overall, not too fussed about the limits, ill just play whatever tables are good.
Review sessions/share hands with friends/2+2
Look for houses to buy
Start using holdem manager/Idleminer
Do Video poker bonuses
Finish my second uni assignment
Go to gym regularly/pass my fitness test

No comments: